- temporary or permanent failure of the computer or telephone networks,
- temporary or permanent failure of the participant’s computer equipment,
- temporary or permanent failure of the participant’s software,
- damage caused to the participant’s computer equipment,
- malfunctions of the Internet network resulting in failures in the administration, security, integrity or management of the services offered on the Site,
- change to the site’s program resulting in an update and/or temporary unavailability of the site,
- any loss of data or settings of the User,
- consequences and damage caused by a computer virus,
- problems with the User’s connection to the Site,
In addition, the Site cannot be held responsible in case of (non-exhaustive list): modification, suspension, cancellation or postponement without notice or justification, of one or more of the services offered on the Site. Hypertext links may send Users to other websites. Users are asked to read the other websites’ conditions. The Company will not be responsible in the case where the content of said other websites violates the legal and/or regulatory provisions in force. The Site is entitled to carry out any maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Service and undertakes, whenever possible, to limit the duration of such operations and to take action during the period in which the inconvenience caused will be the most limited to the Users. The User may not claim any compensation for such operations.
Article 7 Service Guarantee
The Site undertakes to use reasonable means to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. The Site is therefore only bound, with regard to the commitments contained herein, by a duty of care regarding the access to the service and its functioning. Except where this limit is prohibited by law, the Site can in no way be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages. The Site DOES NOT GUARANTEE, ENDORSE OR WARRANT ANY CONTENT APPEARING IN ANY USER PUBLICATION, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS HEREOF AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
Article 8 – Privacy and Personal Data Protection